BOOM Learning is an amazing tool for the classroom! Have you heard of BOOM cards? They are digital task cards and I love them! Furthermore, I have been using BOOM decks with my preschooler on letter recognition. He loves matching the uppercase and lowercase letters! However, BOOM cards are perfect for all ages. Read on to learn more.
Want this for free? Sign up for my newsletter!
What are the benefits of BOOM Cards?
- They allow for easy differentiation– you can assign different decks to different students OR you can create a custom play for your students with varying numbers of cards for levels of practice.
- Immediate feedback and self-correcting– students are prompted to choose again if the incorrect answer is chosen. Also, the teacher can log in to the dashboard and see all the scores.
- Time saver– no prep or grading necessary!
- Flexible– the decks can be done independently, as a whole class, or in small groups.
- Fun– they are engaging and interactive. As a result your students will enjoy them!
What do you need for BOOM?
- Technology- a computer, tablet, phone, or interactive whiteboard with updated browser
- Internet access
- Boom account
How much does BOOM cost?
- BOOM offers free plans, but paid plans are very affordable and there are tiers to fit your needs.
Check out the BOOM Learning YouTube channel to learn more
Interested in remote learning? Click here!
Also, sign up for my newsletter to be granted access to my freebie library, which includes the deck of data assessment BOOM cards shown in the video above!